Here are some beautiful body positivity quotes here.
Body positivity is a movement. At least every one of us has that thing we hate about our bodies. No! “hate” is such a strong word, Let’s say we all have that one thing about our body that we would be happier if it was different.
The Body positivity movement is here to encourage us to love our bodies just as they are. And in the case where we feel we need to change something on it, let it come from a place of love.
Fortunately, with modern medicine, technology, and make-up, you can alter your body Whichever way you want. I mean your skin color, your body shape, and your appearance. I have nothing against this. However, if your motive to do this is, is anything thing but love, you probably will be content with your body.
Today you change something on it, tomorrow you don’t like something else other. So I have a list of twenty quotes, some from people you know, that will help you embrace your body and be confident in it.
Quotes About Body Positivity
- “You are worth more than a waistline. You are worth more than beer bottles displayed like drunken artifacts. You are worth more than any naked body could proclaim in the shadows, more than a man’s whim or your father’s mistakes. You are no less valuable a size 16 than a size 4. You are no less valuable as a 32a than a 36c.” – Mary Lambert.
2. “I am allowed to look sexy, feel sexy, and be in love. I am worthy of all those things and so are you.”_Demi Lovato
3. “I don’t let anyone’s insecurities, emotions, or opinions bother me. I know that if I am happy, that’s all that matters to me. And it’s okay to be selfish like that sometimes when it comes to your well-being.”_Demi Lovato
4. “My genetics gave me a curvy figure, and I have come to understand that in Latina culture, that is beauty.”_Demi Lovato
5. ” I am not going to sacrifice my mental health to have a perfect body.”_Demi Lovato
6. “Your body loves you, your body works hard to keep you alive.”_ Lisa Consiglio Ryan.
Great Quotes About Body Positivity
7. “If we make self-love or boost acceptance confidential, the truth is, we will never be happy with ourselves. The reality is that our bodies are constantly changing and they will never remain the same. If we base our self-worth on something as ever-changing as our bodies, we will forever be on the emotional roller coaster of body obsession and shame.”_ Chrissy King.
8. ” Since I do not Look like every other girl, it takes a little while to be okay with that, to be different, but different is good._Selena Williams.
9. ” This body had carried me through a hard life. It looked exactly the way it was supposed to.”_ Veronica Roth
10. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.”_ Marilyn Monroe.
11. ” I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. But accepting that just empowers me.”_Kim Kardashian.
12. ” By choosing healthy over skinny, you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful.”_Steve Maraboli
13. “You are not placed on this earth to try and shrink your body until you die.”_Riri Frey
14. “Your body is awesome. Curvy, big boobs, small ones, thin athletic, voluptuous, J-lo booty or no botty at all. What you got is working for you. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.”_Lindsay Tiger.
15. “There is nothing rarer, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself, comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.”_Steve Maraboli
16. “I just want everyone to remember if you can love me, you can love yourself._Lizzo
17. “I won’t give up what I enjoy to look perfect. I want to find a happy medium between feeling good about my body and still having a beer and barbeque.”_Mary Lambert
18. “And I said to my body softly, ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath and replied, ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.” _ Nayyirah Waheed.
19.”Your words have so much power. Every day, if you tell yourself ‘I love you,’ if you give yourself one word of validation, it will change your mind.”_ Ashley Graham
20. “I want to look my best, but I’m not a model. I’m not an actress. I’m representing normal girls. It’s OK to have a little bit of curve. I’m happy with my body. So many girls come up to me and say, “Thank you for being normal,” and I’m proud of that.”_Miranda Lambert