How To Dress In Your 30s?- Top Women’s Fashion Tips
As you age, you need to be more mindful of how to dress in your 30s. While clothing is important at any age, itâ€™s especially critical for women in their 30s. Wearing the wrong clothes at this age can make you look older than you are, and can even undermine your success.
So, what should you wear at 30? The key is to choose clothes that flatter your figure and showcase your best features. Clothing should be comfortable and functional, while still looking stylish. Some tips to follow include:
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Things You Should Avoid Wearing At 30
There are a few things you should avoid wearing as you approach your 30s. While there is no definitive list, here are 8 things that are generally considered not appropriate for someone in their 30s:
1) Tight clothing – This includes jeans that are too tight or shirts that cling to your body. As you get older, it’s important to start dressing in a way that doesn’t accentuate your flaws. Baggy clothes can help hide any extra weight you may be carrying, and they’re also much more comfortable to wear.
2)Too much makeup – When you’re young, it’s okay to cake on the makeup to look more polished. However, by the time you reach 30, you should have learned how to apply your makeup more naturally. Overdoing it will only make you look older and more artificial.
3) Heels over 4 inches – Heels are notoriously bad for your feet and spine, so it’s best to avoid wearing them once you reach 30. Opt for flats or low heels instead, which will be much more comfortable to wear throughout the day.
4) Skirts above the knee – If you’re still wearing skirts that are significantly above the knee, you’re probably too old for them. Midi skirts and dresses are a much better choice, as they are both stylish and age-appropriate.
5) Short sleeves – While short sleeves may have been okay in your 20s, they’re not appropriate for someone in their 30s. Long sleeves are a much more mature look, and they’ll keep you warm in the colder months.
6) Low-cut tops – Revealing too much cleavage is generally considered unprofessional and sloppy at 30. Save the low-cut tops for special occasions, and stick to shirts with higher necklines for everyday wear.
7) Bright colors – While bright colors are fine for young people, they can often look gaudy on adults. Stick to more muted colors like black, navy, and gray as you reach your 30s.
8) Bikinis – Bikinis are best left for younger women who still have tight bodies. As you get older, it’s a good idea to cover up more with one-pieces or tankinis.
How To Dress In Your 30s- Clothing Ideas
High-End Blouses with Ankle-Length Pants
Most women in their 30s should wear high-end blouses with ankle-length pants. This look is both professional and stylish. It can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. You can also wear a variety of shoes with this outfit, such as pumps, sandals, or boots. This look is perfect for any woman who wants to feel confident and classy.
Wear More Structured Blazers
Structured blazers are a wardrobe must for women in their 30s. They add a touch of structure and sophistication to any outfit and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Blazers are also a great way to add some extra warmth to your outfits in the colder months.
There are many different types of structured blazers available on the market, so you can find one that perfectly suits your style. For a classic look, go for a navy blazer with gold buttons. If you’re after something more trend-driven, try a metallic blazer or one with unusual detailing. No matter what style you choose, make sure the fit is good – a well-fitting blazer will make you look polished and put together.
So, next time you need a little wardrobe update, add a structured blazer to your shopping list. You won’t regret it!
Wear Long Cover-ups
Adding more long cover-ups to your wardrobe is a great way to transition into your 30s. A long cover-up can be worn over just about anything, from a dress to jeans. They are also a great way to keep warm in the wintertime. You can find long cover-ups in a variety of styles, so you’re sure to find one that you love. Be sure to wear them often and enjoy your 30s in style!
Kaftans are a great addition to any woman’s wardrobe, regardless of her age. However, they can be especially beneficial for women in their 30s. There are a few reasons for this.
First, kaftans are versatile. They can be dressed up or down, making them perfect for a range of occasions. Second, they’re comfortable. They’re loose-fitting and often made from soft materials, which makes them ideal for lounging around the house or running errands. And finally, they’re stylish. Kaftans come in a variety of styles and colors, so you can find one that suits your taste.
If you’re in your 30s, you may be wondering whether jumpsuits are still a thing. The answer is: absolutely! Jumpsuits are a great way to add some variety to your wardrobe rotation. They’re also perfect for when you don’t know what to wear.
There are all sorts of jumpsuits out there, so you can find the perfect one for your style. If you’re looking for something classy, go with a black jumpsuit. If you want something more casual, go with a white one. There are also many different patterns and colors to choose from.
Jumpsuits can be dressed up or down, so they’re perfect for any occasion. You can wear them to work, to a party, or even just running errands. They’re also very comfortable and stylish.
As you turn 30, it’s time to add maxi dresses to your wardrobe. They are perfect for summer weather and can easily be dressed up or down. Plus, they are extremely comfortable and flattering on most body types. The wrap dress is a timeless classic that will never go out of style.