Although actions are better than words, sometimes, they don’t simply work for your loved ones, so why not stick with these lucky to have you quotes you can send or post for him or her to see?
If you can’t tolerate cheesiness or you’re feeling bitter like your favourite coffee, I advise you to take it a chance -at least, read until the end. It doesn’t mean though that you’re giving him or her another chance.
But if you’re someone who’s a hopeless romantic who doesn’t fail to watch romantic films and read romantic novels, you belong here.
Disclaimer: You may find affiliate links throughout the content. Iâ€™ll get a small commission when you purchase through my links (at no extra cost to you, of course), which I can use to spoil my small black German Spitz dog. 🙂
Here are funny lucky to have you quotes for ”not so” lovesick people out there:
– When you feel like you’re too much to handle…
â€œThe question, love, is whether you want me enough to take the risk.â€
â€•Â Lisa Kleypas,Â Mine Till Midnight
– When you finally realized, youâ€™re not that introverted…
“I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone… Then I think of you.” â€•Cinderella Story
– When love made you so contemplative…
â€œIt was finally becoming clear to her that love wasn’t about finding someone perfect to marry. Love was about seeing through to the truth of a person, and accepting all their shades of light and dark. Love was an ability.â€
â€• Lisa Kleypas, Tempt Me at Twilight
– When she tried to look like a mean girl, but believe me…sheâ€™s really lucky to have you, isn’t she?
â€œIf you get yourself killed, I’ll find your grave and spit on it.”
â€• Julie Garwood, Honor’s Splendour
– When he finally gets it..or maybe not? Just using the love language perhaps as an escape.
So is a yes really a yes or is it a no? So if your guy still asks that, show him this quote.
“Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” â€•Oscar Wilde
– When he knows what really love is….
â€œLust is when you want the person to make you feel good. Love is when you want to make the other person feel good.â€â€• L.J. Shen, Vicious
– When you believe those conspiracies and you think you can apply it in your love life…
â€œI’d sell my soul to have you. In my whole life, you’ll always be what I wanted most.”
â€• Lisa Kleypas, Sugar Daddy
– When you copy Chandler as funny and sarcastic….
But hopefully it will come off the way you wanted it to be, but never mind, just send it via SMS or social media post so she wouldn’t misunderstand you.
â€˜â€˜Sorry. You’re not easy going, you’re passionate, and they can say you’re high maintenance, but it’s okay, because I like maintaining you.”- Chandler, FRIENDS
– When you want to be mean but youâ€™re softer than marshmallowâ€¦.
â€œYou are not a perfect woman.You have an evil temper, youâ€™re as blind as a mole, youâ€™re a deplorable poet, and frankly, your French accent could use some work. But when I put those things together with the rest of you, it makes you into the most perfectly imperfect woman Iâ€™ve ever known.â€ â€• Lisa Kleypas, Married By Morning
– When you make it clear to your guy that married life with you is incomparable to anything…
Well I hope he won’t get cold feet on the wedding day though.
“Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” â€• Erma Bombeck
– In case, itâ€™s not yet clear..
â€˜â€˜If we were to get married, you couldn’t date anymore.â€â€• Julie Garwood, Shadow Dance
– When you feel like giving him the hint or maybe a warning…
So which is which?
â€œAs a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy.â€ â€”Ralphie May
– When you want something in return other than his love and attention…
But hopefully you’re guy’s not too dense to read between the lines.
â€˜â€˜The world wasn’t made for us, we were made for the world.â€â€• John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
– When she doesnâ€™t want to hear anything other than your yes..
â€œI love you. Weâ€™re getting married, and thatâ€™s the way it is. Get used to it.â€
â€• Julie Garwood, The Ideal Man
– When you just want to remind him, he has a cute punchable face…
If I were the guy, best not start an argument with a vexed woman.
â€œSometimes I love you. Sometimes I want to punch you in the face.â€ â€“ Unknown
-When you jokingly tell him/her you married not for love…
Who are you kidding, of course it’s not a joke…
“I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” â€” Rita Rudner
– When you can’t make him move his butt, challenge him then…
“The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.” â€” Shirley MacLaine
So did you find the perfect lucky to have you quotes you could send to your loved one? It’s not yet February, but who’s going to stop you if you feel like sending or posting those quirky and cheesy quotes for him or her.
If you have a favorite ”lucky to have you” quotes, let us know!
PIN IT FOR LATER